SELECT AN OPTION BELOW FOR PRICING
I conduct my lessons on a half hour and hour lesson basis. During the lesson I teach students reading drum notation, hand techniques, correct posture, performance tips and getting use to playing with a click. The benefit with the way I teach is that the student gets to learn on a full drum kit so he or she can experience the feel of the instrument from the very start of the learning process. If you are a beginner, I start with learning the very basics of understanding how to approach the instrument. Once you have established a good foundation, we can then focus on what style of music you are interested in, then we can pursue that direction.
Student's with a previous lesson history I will help continue with there past studies and also show them a few new ideas to add to there musical ideas. Part of my lesson program for more experience students is learning songs that they get to choose in which I run backing tracks so I can play along side the student to see their progress.
- Learn on a full size drum kit
- More affordable way to have private tuition
- Learn about equipment,get to know your way around the instrument
- Learn songs along side playing with Max the teacher
- Can bring your own equipment to add to kit
- Students get a great foundation learning on an acoustic drum kit
- Max the teacher is playing with you at every step of the learning process